Wednesday 7 March 2007

is it really difficult to speak out my mind?


"I have landed"

looks like a prospective hollywood blockbuster title for Mr cruise or Smith to add a feather to their cap of stardom !!

neverthless its my homecoming to share my mind!!!!!!!

Yes..i am yet again joining the bandwagon of present...no..its not the IT world or settling in new country..but to start blogging as I consider it a best way to kill my time and to bore you guys who are already bored and searching for someone else's blog .........i can see a small curve on ur face acknowledging this.

Never have I nurtured or horned my writing skills till now (like writing diarys or scribbling a poem)other than loading my exam papers with words...all the best ways of beating around the bush and tellin the same thing in so many different ways as if it could all make different senses and fetch me that rounded figure to keep my life going......
madras univ zindabad!!!!!!!!......
thank god there is a method of recycling papers otherwise amazon forest would have been depleted by now!!!!!!..

see again i am beating around the bush....if only i am able to discretely recognise what i am trying to blog..as i want it,.short and sweet.. crisp -to the point!!!..like me ..he..he..

Did i want to write about...USA's defiance in iraq ...the so called superpoliceman of the world showing the poor souls of iraq their way to heaven and silently cultivating more jihadees for us to witness more 9/11 and 7/7 s??

or is it about recent row over big brother and shilpa's new image as savior of indian's accomodativeness and cultural strength..

or is it the ever fluctuating stock market abt which i never undestood till now...which shares to buy and when to sell it making a fat profit at someone else's loss....

my conscience says ' oh...common rash!!..everyone now know u r well updated with current affairs with power of internet and there are hundreds of 24 hrs television around the world eyeing for every little news abt all the above mentioned........now make it or break it ..tell everyone what u r writing abt?'


my sweet little conscience doenst undestand that its the same old problem of starting trouble....or is it really diificult to speak out my mind???????

nevermind...there aint much i want to convey either.....its not a polotically motivated speech to attract mass nor a sugar coated love letter to impress some guy so that he falls heads on toes for me......

its all about finding what i want and what i have achieved so far!!!!!!....as simple or complicated as it sounds....... For a journey called 'life' (beleive me ..chevrolet stole this caption from me)...

one thing i beleive in is 'making life more beutiful'..
everyone has a reason for their existance..and everything happens for good...as my dad says 'every crisis is oppurtunity'.....my greatness never lies in not falling at all but rising everytime i fall.......but never quit to b(+) positive coz even blood says so....

i have started this exploration and so u get on board to find out more!!!...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

killer PJs da..
>> amazon forest would have been depleted by now!!!!!!..
>>but never quit to b(+) positive coz even blood says so..

jokes apart, nice start da.. very true, its always tough to speak out your mind !

J u said...

Hey!
Welcome and Happy blogging di!
Hope you are gonna find it easy now to speak your mind out!!:)

Swetha said...

Hey...Welcome to blogging ! Me too just started. Lets catch up on the blog world :)

Swetha