Sunday 29 July 2007

I am Tagged

I have been tagged by
Ju


The rules of the tag are:
1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

I bite nails very hard...sometimes blood oozes out..consciously tried many times to keep away from the habit..but in vain:(

I forget birthdays of friends most of the time...Everyone's except my parents and bro are in stored in birthday alarm:)

I learnt voilin for two years..I loved it that time..but never continued in college ..now totally forgot!!!...only on ayutha pooja days it comes out of its case...

I love long hair..only on others..personally very lazy to maintain...

Never failed to read Shoba de's column whenever I catch hold of 'The Week'.It arouses the feminism in me.

I dont love sweets at all...except for Gulab Jaamun..and sometimes Krishna Sweets Mysoorpa...

I rode 14 kms(to & fro) by cycle ..everyday to school in my 11, 12th class....with 2 of my friends on both sides..like heriones in movies..:):)

Love Kadi Jokes..esp when seeing other person's reactions....recent one I enjoyed..'Ennatha naayukku naal call irunthaalum, oru missed call kudukka mudiyuma???...'..he..he..

P.S:Lots to go..but wanted to follow the tagging rules...but dunno whom to tag...i am very late to tagging i guess..

No comments: