Sunday 10 June 2007

Revelation


Fact: I am true.
Gossip: I am the famous.

Fact: I am useful.
Gossip: I am Interesting.

F: I am good.
G: I am not always bad.

F: I make Journals and Publications.
G: I make Headlines and sell Magazines.

F:I am based on Science.
G: I am based on Character.

F:I am believed and Respected.
G:I am most sought after.

F:I am authenticated.
G:I need no Proof.

F: I am being learnt.
G: I am being talked about.

F:I note the speed of light.
G:I travel more than speed of light.

F:I make statistics
G:I make stories

F:I am never denied .
G:I am always welcomed .

F:I rule the mind.
G:I rule the tongue.

F:I am always remembered.
G: oops....I vanish with time.

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

hey too good..
browsed your blog via dushti..couldnt stop myself my commenting.